Spires Travel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including; address, phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To enable to provide you with a service that you have requested.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
– CatAccCookies ~ used so it doesn’t display the cookie notice banner once it has been approved
– wordpress_test_cookie ~ cookies enabled or not ~ expires when the browser closes
|Cookie Name||Default Expiration Time||Description|
||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the
||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Description|
||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate.|
These cookies are used to collect information about users. This information is used to improve the site. The data is anonymous but includes; number of visitors, the pages viewed, location of the visits and where the visits came from.
Overview of Analytic Privacy at Google
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by opting out (by using the link at the bottom of the marketing email), emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please, write to our mailing address: Spires Travel, Heart of Worcestershire College, All Saints Building, Deansway, Worcester, Worcestershire. WR1 2JF
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.